Beth Schneider Paffenback has been an accomplished artist for more than 30 years. Since receiving her bachelor of fine arts degree from Auburn University, Beth has worked as an advertising graphic designer, architectural assistant, and art educator. Her artistic focus is oil painting on canvas, though she has worked extensively in stained glass, sculpture, and other mediums.
- Artistic vision: engage, represent, provoke individual reflection, and be enjoyed
- Typical style: blends of impressionism, abstract, and expressionism
- Typical medium: oil on canvas, not limited to any particular color palette
- Typical subject: varies, but draw personal inspiration from the ocean and clouds
- Typical sizes: up to 48” canvas, but can go larger as needed