Beth Schneider Paffenback has been an accomplished artist for more than 30 years. Since receiving her Bachelor of Fine Arts degree from Auburn University, Beth has worked as an advertising graphic designer, architectural assistant, and art educator. Her artistic focus is creating original oil paintings, though she has worked extensively in stained glass, sculpture, and other mediums.
- Artistic vision: engage, provoke, soothe, and be enjoyed
- Typical style: blends of modern impressionism and abstract
- Typical medium: oil on canvas; no favored color palette
- Typical subject: varies, but draw inspiration from the sea and sky
- Typical sizes: up to 48” canvas, but can go larger